[Feedback] Island Showcase

Hey there, around a month ago I created one of my first showcases. I decided to create a post about it to get some feedback and ideas to improve my skills.

Well, let’s keep it short. Here are some pictures of my showcase:

Pictures

You can also check out the showcase here.

Any feedback is highly appreciated! Please don’t mind the free model sword, i just added it for fun. :wink:

Have a nice day! :smile:

11 Likes

It’s looking good at the start it kinda reminds me of that one showcase made by (SetDefault1) however yours resemblance something like that the only thing you did is place other islands in the water creating a wonderful theme.

However, I just feel like most of the islands are very dull and empty as there seem to be not a lot going on placing another variety of houses or other object environments could improve that maybe you could add a boat tied around the dock pole or place existing islands out in the distance something that players could find.

It’s perfect at the start, placing some house wall lighting could improve that a bit more have you consider throwing a few props outside such as wells tools and other things that’ll be useful are match with the theme you’re going for. I would also change the brick placements on the chimney, perhaps place a variety of vegetation it’s a good looking building.

4 Likes

amazing the power of imagination is unique

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll definitely keep your suggestions in mind for my next projects. :smile:

1 Like