(FEEDBACK) Low Poly-ish Well

Yeah! Been a minute but now I’m starting to work more on blender. Tell me what you guys think of this simple low polyish well I made…
Might try remaking a better version later on but on to the next meshes to work on…
I learned a decent amount from making this too even if its not that impressive.

7 Likes

The low poly well actually looks nice in my opinion. Though the design of it looks good since you’re starting to create more things in blender I would say it looks interesting, but in my opinion the well should have the hook however this could be added in your new version.

Well, in my opinion you could try adding a roof with some tiles to your model because a lot of low poly wells don’t have a simple design to it. Another thing you should add is the hook with the rope and bucket tied to the wood part. You could try adding one that looks good on the build, however that is just a suggestion you could try adding to your newer version.

Overall, even though it’s simple, it’s a pretty neat model you have made, but there could be more things you could improve and add on it.

1 Like

You did a really good job on this! However, I’d recommend to change the colour of the wooden pole a bit. c: Keep up the great work!

1 Like

This looks very nice, a suggestion would be to use more light/pastel colors as that is what a low-poly style usually goes for color-wise in my opinion. I appreciate your hard work, keep it up!

-Xyic

2 Likes

Lighter gray? Yeah I was thinking that the color kinda looked different in blender…
Thanks for the suggestion.

I mean for the wood, the wood looks pretty dark in studio. Sorry if my message wasn’t clear.

-Xyic

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking I would be able to add the hook and stuff after I already imported the well base, and wood into roblox.
But damn, those are great suggestions, what do you mean by tiles? Like floor tiles orrr something else? Can you elaborate a bit, you mean the roofing-thingy you see on some wells? I might definitely add that in a improved version of this. Thanks for the multiple suggestions and feedback.

1 Like

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear in my response yes, I’m talking about the roof shingles known as the (tiles) that are usually placed on the roof made of various materials such as wood, slate or other material. Here is an image below to get a better idea on what I’m talking about if you still don’t understand.

Summary

1 Like

Ahh yes those are going in my next well design… I was aiming for the tileless broken down kinda look for the well.

My next one will be a more well maintained well similar to that. Thats a good reference picture I can use though. Thanks!

1 Like