[Feedback] Mountain Top House

Hello Gamers, so recently (a year ago) I started making a Mountain Top House, and i wanted to ask some of you what do you guys think about the overall look of the game at its current state.

Link to the game: Mountain Top House - Roblox

8 Likes

Add some trees, thats would be perfect! :smiley:

1 Like

Looks nice! I recommend adding textures and making it a bit more open

Looks great, my only feedback maybe is that the doorframes are too thick, and the door knobs could use a bit more effort. Other than that it looks really good!

It looks real good the exterior has been done well, adding trees, possibly making the doorframes smaller along with cabinet frame.
For the door, the horizontal wood could look better if it was a darker/lighter shade.
Then door knobs :+1:
Otherwise I like what you did here!

Not bad, although in the time since you’ve started, there have been several major additions to Future lighting, most notably the new improved indoor reflections. I recommend taking advantage of these - to use them, simply insert a skybox if you have not already, set lighting.brightness to 0, and then set lighting.GlobalDiffuseScale and lighting.GlobalSpecularScale to 1. Additionally, you may benefit from the dynamic skies clouds, which can be added via inserting a Clouds instance under workspace.terrain - this pairs wonderfully with an atmosphere effect under lighting if you don’t already have one!

1 Like

While it’s still a work in progress project it would be more better if your house included wall lanterns to give it that cabin look or placing a chimney to get the current design your wishing to approach. The fact that’s it’s not fully done all the other details will be added when the time is needed the rest of the build gives it a more define look. Getting those small important details here and there will improve the overall quality.

After all there isn’t much to go about, the interior is alright you could throw place a coat/hat rack on the side of the door if needed;