[FEEDBACK]My corridor gfx

Hey guys! It’s been a long time since I posted so I made a gfx about a spaceship corridor just for feedback.

(The environment was completely designed by me, so when you order a gfx that requires me to design environments like this, I will charge more)

6 Likes

Although it certainly looks good, its lacking in details, smudges, imperfections, metal looks, and contrasty shadows.

Pretty good job though :ok_hand:, I’m guessing you’re using an array modifier with this? Neat idea/execution.

2 Likes

No actually. The array modifier causes collision problems so i had to mostly duplicate it. And also thank you!

1 Like

Not a GFX designer myself everything in the GFX looks great except for a few minor things I noticed.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 4.50.50 pm
For Example, the hand has 2 different shades which come off a bit odd and There are also two different hand styles being used in this picture
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 4.53.39 pm

Overall a good quality GFX keep up the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

The reason for the toning is probably supposed to be a shadow from the sleeve. (Seeing as I didn’t make this I might be wrong, it might be a mistake, but it looks like it could just be a sleeve shadow)

1 Like

This is a really good GFX overall.

The two different rig types give it less consistency, but it’s not that big of a deal seeing as it’s not really that common that people use all the same rig types because not everyone would look the same so I guess it kind of makes it somewhat more realistic?

2 Likes