My low poly simulator map

PS: This is my first time posting something

Any ideas on how I can improve this?

4 Likes

I like it, You can put some rocks and lighting, lower the atmosphere is very bright

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will add some rocks around.

It looks pretty bright. Not sure if that’s the image though.

2 Likes

Hi, if you are looking for feedback I think you should move this to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations, this is for building support rather than feedback :slight_smile:

However the lighting is extremely bright, I think you should lower this, its also quite small and bland, I would suggest changing some trees, different sizes and colors could work well. The mountains at the side are also quite boring, once again different sizes and shapes could do nicely. Otherwise its a good start and I’m interested to see how you improve on it.

1 Like

its good just add little terrain and rocks will do good

1 Like

The surrounding area is plain have you considered adding small additional props variation trees - rocks - bushes - fountain?

You could always improve by giving the ground some various details, your going to accomplish a much more detailed looking map. This will give the land a more natural look, and it will also become much better and interesting to you if your using it for a game or a little project. There are many types of ways to improve it more further try at least giving more shape and variation for the trees real life area for example don’t feature repetitive trees making them have different shapes and formation would improve the quality.

At the start, you have a small amount of objects that cover certain areas. Don’t be afraid to experiment with smaller objects so the land could look less empty. It’s not bad continue to improve it and see what other options to add to make it pop.

2 Likes

This is pretty cool but it is slightly too bright and washed out, or maybe that’s just the image

1 Like

The atmosphere is bright, add more mountains they look repetitive, add more vegetation.

You should add more environment surrounding the spawn. Like trees, rocks, etc.
Nice work tho!

I personally enjoy low poly games. This one is amazing, although maybe try to cut down on the lighting FX a bit, it looks a tad bit to realistic, mostly the reflection of the run on the roofs of the building sin the center.

I really like the color scheme, but maybe try to make the colors pop more?