[FEEDBACK] My practice of a cafe

Honestly, the sun is really bright.

Looks really good! The exterior is amazing and the design of everything is really good. But… maybe try to add some color. It looks a little flat and not too eye catching. Some color would help for there to be a little more pop and excitement. Make sure to keep us updated with what you to on the interior, I can’t wait to see what you do. Keep up the good work! :smile:

I really like the terrain work and the cafe. The lighting is amazing and fits the aesthetic. I don’t have anything else to add. :slight_smile:

Hey!
I know I am a bit late, however I have many suggestions that might help improve your current build.

Tips:
Possibly adding pillars, and plants around it.
Adding more colors.
Adding a blur set at 4.

Hello! Your builds are very nice. If you are interested in building me a small, modern cafe, like the one you did, please contact me on Discord.
indira#4849

This looks amazing! If this isn’t going to any use, why dont you sell it? In my opinion, 1.5k+ is a very good price, due to the fact its small. Other than that, its amazing!

I know it’s not supposed to be, but lighting is bad. Also I don’t think this build is consistent. Anyways, it’s well build, congratulations!

The lighting is too yellow and too harsh. Natural light is more of a faint orange than a strong yellow shade. Additionally, the sun rays are too strong and hide some details.

I’d say the rocks and trees don’t fit too well with the rest of the build, but this may just be my personal preferences when it comes to build style. I’d recommend not having low poly terrain next to detailed builds, but this is really just my opinion.

Other than that, the build is very nice! I like how you added small details like structural supports for the balcony. I’d suggest working on an interior to further practice with detailed building.

edit: just realized this is an old post. oops…