[FEEDBACK] My terrain map

Hey fellow robloxian!
I am currently building a terrain map for my upcoming game and I would love to have some feedback.

ignore the red dots, they will be removed after terrain is done
the grey spot in the middle is spawn arena and will later be green after terrain is complete

2 Likes

Aesthetics

This is a wonderful low poly terrain, the only part I would suggest changing is the terrain underwater, its a bit ‘off’, and you could make the sand slightly darker and the water slightly more visible.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, will definitely be changing the shade of the sand underwater!

1 Like

That looks amazing so far, I am guessing you will be adding onto the terrain eventually.

For feedback, I agree with AmusingDev, the water doesn’t really fit with the terrain, you should try making it more lighter and an aqua colour if possible.

If you haven’t already planned or thought about adding to the terrain, here are some ideas:

• Add trees, rocks (near shore), small dug up holes, shrubs, sticks, etc.
  • Detail the small lake too. These include include small parts of dirt, sand, and stone for the grounds surface, living fish, crabs, and starfish for a natural effect, and detailed rocks and reef samples in the water.
3 Likes

I was wondering do you sketch with roblox terrain editor then place the blocks on top of them and remove the roblox terrain or do it manually and try to sketch it out in the air.

2 Likes

Hey, great question!
I actually use a plugin that requires 3 blocks (that is why my terrain is covered in red dots) that creates a triangle and I just build from there. Yes I started building it from air, hope this answered your question! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @xStarfully!
Thank you for your feedback, I will be adding features after I complete the terrain. Loving your suggestions for the lake, I will be adding those in! :smiley:

1 Like