Feedback needed on a SciFi themed Space Shuttle

Hi,
I started with Blender 3-4 days ago and I’m looking for some feedback.

Keep in mind this model isn’t for any game or development project in specific. It’s just a fun little project I did in my spare time, but don’t let that hold you back.

Please be critical with your feedback! I want to use devforum as an opportunity to expand on my knowledge of 3D modelling and your feedback would make a great contribution.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, here are some images.

4 Likes

Woah there dude, 3 days and that good? Lol it took me 6 months to reach that level. Anyways, I think that it looks amazing, one thing you could work on is add some emission materials on some parts to really make it POP :wink:

1 Like

Pretty late on this one, by about 2 weeks actually :joy:

Decided to come back to this thing and improve it a bit more, I’ve taken your advice and added some emission on the colored areas.

Again, I’m very late on this but I always like to (eventually) follow up suggestions on my stuff (when I have time).
Thanks for your feedback, here’s the updated version with some emission materials.

Well one thing that I think you can improve on is adding a little less emmision parts.

Wow! This is an absolutely amazing spacecraft, especially with the slick brown colours with bright lights. Do you plan to have an interior to this spacecraft. This is absolutely amazing, nice job!