Feedback Needed on a Truss Difficulty Chart Obby

I need some honest feedback on my truss difficulty chart obby. If you find anything I should change or improve let me know. One thing I need answered is if the difficulty is fair. Thank you! :slight_smile:

The difficulty chart is not close to being finished as I need to add more stages.

Jonah’s Truss Difficulty Chart Test - Roblox

4 Likes

Uh, what the heck is a truss flick?

Cool obby game though!

edit: I learned it!

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate you playing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ignore: pushing the post up for more feedback

1 Like

Ignore: pushing the post up again for more feedback

1 Like

2 Likes

Jonah what are your plans for this game in the future?

Currently I am working on a leaderboard to see which players can complete the difficulty chart the fastest. When I finish that I will add way more stages because I think I have added everything the game needs besides stages. I will polish stuff here and there too. :slight_smile:

Edit: I will create an icon and thumbnail later in the future but right now it’s not a priority

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ignore: pushing the post up again for more feedback sorryy

Feedback

The game isn’t bad at all! However, I have a couple of recommendations:

• it’d be nice if you could add some background music
  • shop items are pretty limited(try out some new creative ideas instead of regular gravity + speed coils)
  • the speedrun mode is a nice idea, however once you’ve stepped on the speedrun block, there’s no way to exit the mode (to my knowledge, even reset progress in settings didn’t work)
  • Free skips are good, but the cooldown being only 10 seconds is way too short, and defeats the purpose of even playing the obby (because you can just skip straight to end)
  • ending definitely needs changes, maybe some cool fireworks or GUI alerts to let the player know they won the obby, instead of just being confused
  • jumps near the end are hard if you are playing on mobile

Overall, it’s a well put together game, just needs more spice and creativity.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I made the free skip timer 10 seconds so testers can try it out for themselves instead of having to wait 10 minutes. There is also no ending yet as I am still creating stages. :slight_smile: I will work on fixing everything you have mentioned.

I’ve tried this game out, and it’s great! It’s fun, and I like the idea and theme of it. Great job on this game!

1 Like