Feedback Needed On Animation Test

Hey there!

A few weeks ago, I found Moon Animator, a easy to use key framed animator. I have learned most of the controls. I made a few Animations that test and play around with different styles. What I want is feedback from the Devforum.

This one is a very short animation, so don’t expect a lot. To my eyes, I think I did bad.

What do you think? You think I need longer stuff like this? I dont want something like “This is bad.” I want “This is bad because…”

So no need to go easy, may the feedback begin.

3 Likes

I like the animation style but I think you should switch the animation style to “Quad” and “In Out” so that way it will look smooth! Keep up the great work! :+1:

2 Likes

The animation is great, Its just really hard for me to tell what is going on.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The animation feels kinda… Stiff, ya know?
This will be hard to explain, but I’ll do my best.

Some body parts just don’t move at all, and they don’t have to do really outrageous animations, but a simple idle animation looks good. It adds more life to the characters.

You should also animate the arms on the noob.

I don’t animate on Roblox that much, but from what I’ve done, it’s pretty similar to traditional animation. The same principles still apply. I’d recommend looking at the 12 principles of animation, as it teaches a lot of techniques that can be transported to Roblox, such as easing or anticipation. Pretty neat.

This is good progress though.

1 Like

Thank you! I will go look at that, and try to improve! :ok_hand:

Yeah! I forgot to do that, thanks for pointing it out! :wink: