Feedback on a Cafe Build

Hi there! I would like some feedback on a cafe I built. Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Screenshots of the build

15 Likes

The shape and layout of the build looks great! The only thing I can point out is the roof. It looks as thin as paper. :flushed:

3 Likes

I am with you @Crazedbrick1 :smiley:

1 Like

Is this good? I made the roof thicker like you suggested.

1 Like

Looks a lot better. Now I would change the color to match the gray concrete. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks awesome. Well done. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I tried that and a mixture of the cobblestone. I think it goes together nicely :thinking:

5 Likes

Looks amazing, I love the design. Maybe add some trees in the grassy areas? That would be nice. :grinning:

Thank you for the feedback! Also, I added some trees and it looks really good now

3 Likes

I really like this build! It’s amazing! :+1:

I really love the color scheme, looks beautiful. It has an oasis at the edge of the desert vibe to it.

Minor thing, the font on the boards doesn’t feel as modern as the aesthetic of the cafe. I think it’s worth trying a few other fonts.

1 Like

Hello, THIS BUILD IS INSANELY STUNNING! BTW, if I may ask, how did you made the atmosphere looked so realistic? Did you use shaders or is it just my PC being a muffin?

1 Like

These are my settings if you would like to try to replicate them:

Summary

And my terrain settings:

2 Likes

Hm, Looks nice differently needs more furniture inside of the cafe as it looks empty to me. Maybe you can add a bit more color as well :D.

1 Like