Feedback on a Café

Hello! I have built a cafe that I’ve been working on for the past 5-6 months now, and I’d like some helpful feedback and suggestions on where I am at right now. The kitchen is not completed so please don’t give feedback about that part yet. I am open to all suggestions and criticism, so do not be afraid to tell me where I can approve (that’s the point of this whole topic).

Aiming for a modern style look.

Exterior

Premium Lounge

Interior

Staff Lounge

Thank you!

23 Likes

WOW! IT’S A WONDERFUL CREATION! EVERYTHING LOOKS SO PERFECT AND CLEAN! I LIKE YOUR BUILD! IT IS A 10/10!

Also if you don’t mind, can you teach me some of your skills?

9 Likes

It is really good. The lighting is also perfect. Just
one thing I found funny the pillars look like the islands test totem.

5 Likes

@jordonh23 If you’re trying to join the cafe, you can rejoin now. I removed the whitelist script temporarily.

2 Likes

Wow, it’s amazing. I love it. The lighting is SO Perfect. It looks Realistic and even I would like to learn building from you if you don’t mind.
Did you use Only Roblox Studio to build this?

Also, I guess you could change the texture of the pillars. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yeah, I built and scripted it with only Roblox Studio. I make lighting tweeks a lot just to ensure that perfect feeling (however the only downside is that is what it looks like on only 10 graphics).

2 Likes

Concerning the overall appearance of your cafe suits the modern style. I feel like areas mainly the interior and ceiling is a little bland however, I can see not much details aren’t thrown on into the ceiling as it will cause crowding. One thing you could possibly add is some decorations perhaps a plant or painting picture frames things related to the cafe.

This may be something worth experimenting with a bit and see what decorations suits your liking.

The cafe looks really put together very well and the use of materials are quite interesting, I see modern cafes normally strive for wooden materials in certain places “ceiling, floor, tables”. I feel like, you could add some props on the tables known selections (cups - table cloths - small potted plant) welcoming props something like smaller decorations if it’s needed in any case.

Overall best of luck finishing your cafe. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! You really don’t understand how much it benefits me in the long run.

2 Likes

Everything’s nice, it is very beautiful and worth working on it. The only thing I kinda don’t like are the pillars material (Cobblestone) or it is just me… nice work btw

2 Likes

Whoa, wonderful! But I’m kind of questioning the performance on older PC’s (like mine)…

2 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING. I love it your very talanted!

2 Likes

I love this build! If I had to change a few things, I would probably decorate the interior a bit more as it’s kind of bland, and change the pillar’s materials, as I don’t think cobblestone fits the theme your going with. Putting all of that aside, I think you did a good job, and I hope to see more work from you!

2 Likes

Wow this is an amazing build! I love the lighting outside and the beautiful scenery!

2 Likes

The lighting looks amazing and I think this would be great for a cafe.

2 Likes

I get 120 FPS on 10 graphics, but that’s only me. I’m hoping to increase the level of performance my players are experiencing in the future.

1 Like

@Firebird1cool @NinjaScriptz @XxRainejoy21xX @ChromeUsage

Hey! What do you think of the new pillars inside?

Better or worse?

4 Likes

I think it’s much better! It fits really well for the theme. Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Yes, It’s amazing. It blends in well with the theme. and also is this cafe for a game?
Have a nice day! :grinning:

1 Like

This texture of pillars matches the building and now it looks better.

1 Like

I think it fits way better with the theme of the entire café better now. Good work! :+1:

1 Like