Feedback on a full cafe map that I made

8 Likes

Not to my taste, too bright I’d say and those like details on the tube where it is black and white, doesnt look very good bor the floor of the campfire but overall the design of the cafe itself is epic

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m not a fan of bright myself but that’s what the owner wanted lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Only thing I’m not too fond of is the level of brightness. The build looks amazing, I love the detail of the campfire and the stuff surrounding it.

How long has this build taken you? :thinking:

4 Likes

Me and my partner did it in 2 weeks

4 Likes

Honestly it looks nice except its way to bright, But good job on the map maybe one day we will run into each other in a game and we can both work together one day, I know I already said this but great job on the map if I was you I will always be proud of my hard work.

2 Likes

Thank You! I really didn’t think it was too good lol

3 Likes

Looks flipping awesome bro, nice job, just as the others said brightness

3 Likes

While the cafe does look nice I’m not a huge fan of the bright colors you added to the whole entire cafe I would recommend decreasing the brightness a bit so it could look more welcoming.

I would add some some seating around the fireplace possibly add chair’s and a little table next to it since a lot of fireplace area are always added inside the cafe, but I would consider adding some to your place instead of having it look plain at the moment I can’t really give that much feedback because the cafe is too bright? Is there an interior added to your cafe? If so, I would recommend showing pictures so we could give you some more feedback on it.

The exterior looks amazing, I like the different details you placed around the cafe, but I feel like it’s missing something I would suggest adding some trees, rocks, more variety of plants to cover the empty parts of the terrain, adding more could make it less empty, try filling it up with a bunch of details. These are just a few things that you should consider adding.

Overall, I enjoy some parts of the cafe, but two, give it that finishing touch will be decreasing the brightness on the cafe anyways can’t wait to see the updated version of your cafe.

2 Likes

Very nice cafe. I really like the details and the lighting of the cafe.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback about the fireplace seating I have 2 couches there that you just can’t see and yes there is an interior and I will update the pics later thanks though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like, except I think it is a bit too bright, lower the brightness, and I don’t really like the black lights or objects on the path, remove them as it will clear the way. I like the palm trees. Maybe send The interior of the cafe so we get a better view to know if it matches with the outside? Great job!

1 Like

looks great but the detail gets lost in the brightness it looks alright on the sign but when the walls are glowing, it looks light my phone screen at midnight. the last picture looks fine but the front and the swimming pool is what makes the build worse, then i think it should be. great colors and shape of the building.

1 Like

As many others have said, too bright. Use the Bloom filter in lighting to scale that down.

1 Like

I like the building but the amount of neon that you used is too much. If you didn’t use that much, it would be much better.

1 Like

This is a really good café map, I like the bright that you put in it but you could tone it down just a little bit and the designs look really good but overall it looks really good.

1 Like