Feedback on a Katana I modeled

Hello, recently I’ve been modeling some things. I’m currently on the newer side of people to 3D modeling and learning everything I can about it. I’m looking for some feedback on a katana I modeled yesterday, and also maybe what you would sell them for if you were me. Thanks for the help!

8 Likes

Cool bro, how much does this whole thing take? how much did and was it difficult to do?

2 Likes

This Katana is looking so fresh and realistic, also it has some shining effect as well. I love it!

2 Likes

It look really good but I think the handle could use some work! More detail like this image

2 Likes

Nice modelling, bro.

That looks pretty great, you know its so good, for once I actually thought it was a real katana, until I found out it is a model.

Awesome!!:smile::+1:

2 Likes

Well, this katana wasn’t a super hard thing to model, but it did take maybe an hour or two. I had to do a work around once or twice for a couple parts.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I’m going to work that handle gripping into the model when I go to texture it for real. Those textures you see on it now are just temporary.

1 Like

The handle looks a little bland. I suggest adding a more sharper tone to the handle to make its details pop.

2 Likes

Hmm… it looks good but what happens if you download to the Roblox studio?
is it gonna be bad? who knows but there was a good chance that katana will look great if you
use a lightning feature and also I recommended you to use the idea from @Bli_Pan

so yeah do the good work and always keep moving forward…
Seeya!

1 Like

Yep, handle details will be coming soon when I texture it or I may 3D model it onto the handle, I’ll have to see what works better for it. It should look good in roblox studio, I’ll import it today and see how it looks.

1 Like

I definitely do like this model, however I see one problem with it. That being that the handle needs a rework in my opinion. The detail is off from what my eyes can see. Other than that, really good!

:+1:nice bro!
ill give you 7/10.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the feedback. What features do you think would need reworked so I can improve it?

Personally, I think the handle of this Katana should have just a little more detail on it. @Bli_Pan’s idea is pretty good to go off if ya want any recommendations.

1 Like

Amazing looking katana, how much did it take you to make? Seems hard.

1 Like

I took an hour or two to make it. Thanks for the compliment.

This looks very nice and realistic, keep up the good work.

1 Like