Feedback on a profile picture and pricing

Hello everyone, I’ve been working on this profile picture for the past 5 1/2 hours on my IPad. I need feedback on it and how much I should charge. keep in mind it’s no where done (as it is just the base). Thank you all so much! :slight_smile:

First off, it’s a bit… revealing.
Something that really bugs me is the, ahem, lack of dots on the pectoral region. For a lack of better words.
The tattoos don’t flow with the muscles. Aka, they’re just flat on the image rather than flowing with the muscles.
Third, his right… pectoral looks like it’s curving inwards near the top.
Fourth, his body just looks cut off. Like black was put on the picture, not the other way around. I’m not sure why it feels that way, but just keep that in mind.
Fifth, study body anatomy. That’s not how abs or muscles work. Especially the lower chest.

Also, you should make it just asking for advice as you can’t ask for pricing.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/official-rules-of-the-roblox-developer-forum/46429/53

Oh yeah also, the tattoos were made by me using my friends method.

@Macawmangrovve12 could you please elaborate on the dots on the chest… because I can’t seem to find any unless you mean the tattoos.

The… dots? Look at your chest. What two parts of your body poke out of your pectoral region? I’m trying not to get a strike here.
Lots of artist forget that key feature.

Uhh, I am guessing the image was removed with a edit, can you post a updated picture (I am guessing you removed it to apply @Macawmangrovve12 suggestions, but at least post a updated picture or the same picture?