Feedback on a small cooking station

Hey my name is Rocket, You can find me as RocketDevs#0001

So i made this small station because i was bored and wanted to know on what i can improve it any roasts are good just dont got to mean. I personally think i need to change the apple for something else but what?

5 Likes

At first glance it looks great! I would suggest decreasing the size of the apple as thats my only main concern. Also, the boards look quite thick? Possibly making them less tall and thinner would make them look a little better. But all in all, it looks fun, cute and cool!

Wish you good luck! :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks cool! I think that if you added some cabinets or drawers to the table it would give some cool detail. Personally I would recommend changing the coloring up on the wooden wall. The 2 different shades of brown just don’t really work together. If you wanted to keep the wood, then I would recommend just changing the shades. I also think that a wall tile would look really cool here too. As for the cutting board, take your second shade of brown, make it a negative part, then union it with the main part of the cutting board to add a hole in it. It would give some nice detail and depth.

Looks great! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

The build looks sweet! :smiley:

A few things I’d personally suggest are:

• If you’re including your discord tag in the build then just center the text that is on the wall (not sure what to specifically call it) adjacent to the black counter.
  • Add some more food to the board (perhaps some tomatoes and lettuce would do the trick aha).
    This is more of a personal/aesthetic suggestion.

Overall, looks dope! Good work!

3 Likes

Thanks i used this to sow past work tho

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback i will improve it more thanks

2 Likes

It’s good overall just put a little more detail.

2 Likes

K thanks for feed back i will try add more

1 Like

I would match the colors a little more,shorten the top bit and change the way of the apple so it looks more realistic,but over all pretty good

1 Like

Yeah i know the apple really fitted in

1 Like

That’d be good for a restaurant

1 Like

Thanks its for a game i was just giving ideas yo him to build

1 Like

Maybe it will become a restaurant who knows

1 Like

Change the apple to a vegetable, and I suggest making the wooden tools a little thinner, other then that it’s really cool!

1 Like