Feedback on a WIP Commission

I’m a composer/sound designer and I’m currently commissioned to do a track. It’s for a fighting game.
Any feedback or things you would want to be implemented?

Apologies for the low quality, I had to render in mp3 format to fit the file size limit.

5 Likes

I like the track and i believe it kinda fits the theme for a fighting game.

1 Like

So far so good!

This definitely sounds more lighthearted, so I’m assuming the game it goes with will be the same. It also sounds a bit slower and less intense than what I would expect from a fighting game. Is this just for the main menu?

I also hope that the final track will be much longer. I’ve played a lot of games in my life (surprise surprise), and even a decent soundtrack will annoy me if there’s only a couple of songs with just a few minutes in length.

Hope this helped!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m planning on making this around 6-8 minutes long, and it’s part of the title sequence, yes.
Thanks for the feedback!

So I really like this but I think some of these elements might bring it a bit more to life. Although over all I really like it.

• Adding more drums, for example at one point drums were used to communicate. Depending on the era I think it’s breathe a bit more life into the audio.

• It’s a long shot but maybe add some humming in the background but make it a slight note so it’s not too noticeable.

Over all good work and there’s not much else to say except it’s amazing sounding! Keep up the good work!..

1 Like