Feedback On Advertisement

Hello there. I made a new advertisement for my game Floating obby. Please send me feedback on this ad:

Thank You :smiley:

The background image looks really stretched, and the “Floating Obby” logo doesn’t stick out. It has a lot of potential, but in my opinion doesn’t offer enough to get the player to click it. It just looks like any other obby :man_shrugging:

I’m not trying to be harsh. I just don’t think it offers a lot of new content for players, or any reason to really click it. The only way to find out is to test it though - throw a couple thousand robux into it and see how it does :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. But what should I add and Stuff Plus I did test it and it had a 0.68 click rate. I think I should add like premium benefits Etc.

That isn’t very good, you want to aim for a 1 ratio or higher. Your ad needs to stand out - it should make the person interested in your game. You can go for a funny style, serious style, or whatever suits your needs. You’ll need to experiment with what works best.

An example of a "funny" style ad I made, with its stats

At a certain point, if people aren’t clicking on your ad/interested in your game, don’t worry. Just move on to your next project. Obbies usually find it hard to sustain their player base, as they are often one-time plays, but some do blow up. Good luck! :wink:

Thank you for your help. And Yes I did move to a different project called sword 1v1. XD

1 Like