Feedback on armored train robbery "showcase"

Hello!
I’ve been building for a while now, and made this not too long ago. It took around 6-7 hours on and off, but the end result was worth it I think :slight_smile:
Here’s some screenshots:

Sorry for the amount of photos- here’s a link to the game if you want to play it, I wasn’t able to get all of the details in 7 screenshots! Train robbery (semi-showcase) - Roblox

Thanks again for any feedback!

5 Likes

Some of the parts look untextured in the screenshots you posted. I feel as if there should be more metal to give it more of an armored texture. Other than that, great job!

2 Likes

Overall this thing looks pretty epic, but the inside looks plastic and that one grated door looks rushed.

Yeah, the grated door was a texture. I kinda rushed this out but i’ll definitely work on it in the future.

it looks extremely low detail and basic, bridges dont look like a thick block of concrete and a cylinder as far as i know

I really don’t know how its low detail. I mean, there’s thousands of parts, it lags whenever i try to scale parts. If you look closely, there’s individual bolts, the cargo in the cars are fallen over. It’s not high detail, but it’s not low detail for sure.

what’s the part count tell me now.

1,577 parts. It won’t let me post until i get enough characters so there.

1577 is nothing!
That is seriously lower than the game i barely made one road of, that thing had atleast 20k parts

Alright, but I still don’t really see your point. Just because I don’t have over 20k parts doesn’t mean it’s low detail.

i didnt say it was detailed…

you literally said it looked low detail and basic

i was talking about what the 20k part thing…

Looks fairly decent, I do to an extent agree with @MassiveEdu but it’s around mid-poly personally cause it’s not low poly as low poly is extremely cartoony where as mid-poly is within the middle of both low-poly and high-poly. Overall it’s fairly good 100% needs a lot more to be considered a showcase personally as you have only been working on it for only 6-7 hours I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that it’s still quite good. But need’s more.

But overall good work.

yeah it is good but needs a lot more, for example the bridge would love some more stuff and the cables of the servers could be remade with plugins to look nicer and smoother.

1 Like

Looks great, in my opinion it could look even better with some different colors/textures. I would look into changing some of the parts that are medium stone gray and plastic material, I think that would really bring it to the next level.