Feedback on Cafe/Coffe Shop

Okay, thank you so much! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Liking their posts would be more efficient and better than responding with thanks.

It’s like excessive bumping and liking their post means you support/appreciate it.

1 Like

Nice job! I really like the modern feel and it adds a lot to this build. I would suggest focusing on the interior, as paying attention to detail is always important. Perhaps adding interior columns, countertops, wall accessories, etc. Please keep creating, I want to see more of these!

2 Likes

Alright, thanks so much!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, but I feel like I’m being disrespectful if I don’t personally thank them. Just liking their comment doesn’t really show that I appreciate their time and feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The internal build is not bad, my biggest suggestion is to work on improving the scenary outside the cafe. Its important in this type of genre to really emphasize a theme of the game, once you set a theme it will be alot easier for you to create a better outside to the cafe.

3 Likes

There’s just a few things that I find off about this build but most are brief. The colors don’t mesh too well together, the greens bricks and the grass are two different shades of green and don’t mesh well together, so I would change that. The store seems a bit small and stuffy, and if the server of the store is big enough then it’ll get to crowded, open it up a bit. Other than that, I only have one other criticism for the build.

If I have to point out the use of free models then I guess I should. The Palm tree’s can be found on the models library by typing in “realistic palm tree”. It’s identical to the photos, so please fix those or make your own if you’re going to sell it (Or no trees in general, they don’t seem to blend in as much, maybe because of lack of other landscaping). If you say they are your own, then please change them up a bit. If I mix up those trees with free models, then buyers are going to as well, and you don’t want that.

Other than that, it has potential and hopefully you’ll be able to sell it with a bit of more work. Wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you so much for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty nice, I would definitively suggest tweaking some colors around and messing with the lighting. In addition adding some more landscaping and/or outside decorations will really take this to a whole new level.

2 Likes

It looks fairly good. However, I would recommend adding more detail to the outside and inside. You could start off with adding some plants, more trees. Another thing that would make this would be some neon patches, this could be in the form of small lights around the outside or it could be some detailing on the walls / furniture.

1 Like

how much is this build

i just want to know

1 Like

Lets try staying on topic: as for answering the question, regarding how much this build is. He left a link above stating he is selling it and if you go to that thread you’ll see, how much it’s worth! I would suggest you go to the link he left in his post above.

3 Likes

The build looks good overall, but i seem to see some parts not fully connected which is a simple issue that you can fix easily, take a look
buildsug1

There’s also 1 Tree and a lot of free space. I would add more trees in that area, in a straight line and look for some more gaps in the build.

I also would detail the outside of the cafe a bit more, maybe add a boat perhaps? Even a beach; or some tables outside. That would make it look even better.

Overall looks fantastic! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi! I am selling it for around 400 robux, or USD, although prices are negotiable.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback!

1 Like

Hope you sell your build; Good luck! :smiley:

3 Likes

Seems a bit too basic, maybe add a bit more details.

2 Likes

I think this shop looks quite nice, but i think it could look better decorated with some plants and other stuff on the inside.

2 Likes