Feedback on Dragon noodle alleyway

This is a showcase I have been working on for 5 months now (mostly because of school).
https://www.roblox.com/games/6208822390/Dragon-noodle-alleyway-Showcase?refPageId=e6ae85c9-e879-4110-b221-0f45a460a429
Now I want to see now that I’m almost done with it what the forum thinks about it.
Please give me any feedback to what I should take away or add to it. Thanks for reading this!

7 Likes

Also if you have a lower end device I recommend not to play this on max graphics play on 5

What a marvelous build, I’ve checked the entire game and there is no collisions within the buildings whatsoever, no non-collided parts, bugged unions, not even one single error.

Map layout looks great and the stores look very pretty.

Although, the only thing I recommend is a dock attached to the island, or something similar to prevent the map from looking like its empty, not just black water. Maybe a small boat near the dock could be used as a source of lighting, a small lantern on the boat with 2 paddles on the sides. Anyway, I’ll shut up now.

(Docks Area that I suggest, red circle is the area where I would have placed a small boat for the lantern to be used as a lighting source)

Other than my comment on the docks I suggested, everything looks astonishing. Lovely work! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback I’ll take this into consideration!

1 Like

I have added a dock with lamps. I still have to finish off it though with a boat. I have updated the game. The two other stores I hope to finish in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for listening to my suggestion! Going in-game right now to see how it looks :wink:

1 Like

Just checked it out, looks amazing. Thanks for listening to the suggestion once again. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for giving me ideas to make the showcase better!

1 Like

Added the boat with it moving in the water

1 Like

Let me know once you publish it so I can check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll update it tomorrow morning I want to get the front side of one of the new stores done first.

this is great! I just have a few suggestions.

1. Put something between the ground and Dragon noodle, you fall through the ground to the void if you step in the hole.
  2. make the ground and surrounding area look more wet. Idk how with everything else, but putting a thin sheet of glass and setting reflectiveness to 1 and transparency to .95 on the ground, that would go a long way.
  3. The water bottles on the shelf in Ferns are floating slightly.

Other than that, this is an amazing showcase! Please keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback I’ll fix those things tomorrow!

I have gone back and fixed the void issue thanks for letting me know about that.

1 Like