Feedback on First Logo Ever

Hey devs!! :3
Today I made my first ever logo and Id like some feedback on it ;D

All feedback is highly appriciated, remember ive never done graphics ever… furthermore heres my dealio!

Thank you!!

8 Likes

Looks pretty good for first logo although the green text on green background is a bit hard to read.

3 Likes

It looks amazing and you did a nice job but the only suggestion I would give is remove the words wayixn that are in the (trees), because it’s kinda blends in together. Otherwise you did a amazing job.

3 Likes

The words all around the screen with “wayIxn” on them are simply so my logo doesnt get stolen by anyone, or atleast make it slightly annoying to retrieve it.

2 Likes

It looks good but I think you went a bit overboard on the watermark. Just make one text with your name and scale it to the size of the entire logo and place it diagonally on the square and make it transparent. That way there is still no way to steal the actual art (the trees and mountains, etc.) of the logo without keeping the water mark.

Unless someone went in and recolored it themselves, but you can do that with any logo with any water mark anyway.

4 Likes

Ill remove the watermark on the thumbnail whenever I get ready to start the game, its only here for feedback. Dont focus on the watermark. :))

2 Likes

Looks great for a first! You should change the text to white, as I feel you added too much green. That’s really all I have to say, hopefully that helped.

4 Likes

Your first ever logo it looks good, amazing and decent you have done a really great job on this logo! however there is a couple of things i’ll fix on. Your logo to bring it out a little, more and to look more better!

Text
The text you added, to your logo it looks really good. However it’s the same color as the grass you added to your logo, i would recommend you change the text. To a “White Color” as stated above instead of having it the same color! as the grass part as it looks, a little blended in with the grass overall it still looks great.

Background
I think the background looks good, but if your going for a “Hiking” kind of game the mountains should be change! from white to green. Overall it still looks good i’ll just fix the. Text a bit more on your logo to bring it out more!!

I think its a great logo creation so far hope to. See more of your work!

3 Likes

It looks pretty nice! What software did you use to create it?

3 Likes

It looks pretty great for it being your first logo.
Your text color looks unique.
Your logo looks extremely well designed.
Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

Inkscape for the trees, though im fairly new to it so I wanted to challenge mysef a tiny bit, and paint.net for everything else, I’m not the kind of person who can afford Illustrator and photoshop, so those are my two favorite “art” programs.

2 Likes

This is a really nice logo you made for the first time I also am a logo designer I like this i like the way you made your water mark on the hole thing fantastic

(1) I think you should change up the water mark font

(2) the mountain is a little kinda not right on the left

(3) the tree stems also look a little wacky

But since this is your first time there will be mistakes

Overall I love the logo great job.:+1:

2 Likes

I use paint.net for clothing. But I use Imagemakr for logos though. I’'ll have to check out inkscape, can i get a link for it?

2 Likes

Why does the watermark font matter? He’s going to take it off when he releases it for his game most likely.

2 Likes

Inkscape.org is what I used, started using it yesterday, enjoying my experiments with it. If you need some good beginner friendly tutorials I reccomend the youtube channel “Logos by nick”, he explains everything very nice and easy to get the hang of. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use inkscape and gimp and others, don’t spend your money on Photoshop there is a site that’s free and it’s is the same like Photoshop

Link https://www.photopea.com

Try this out.

1 Like

I do (Logos By Nick) too that’s how I started I went to his channel😁

1 Like

I feel like cartoony themed things means smooth and not realistic. So here are some of the main points.

Look at the image for my thoughts:
76a85289e271c0c2f44c82ddc7ae121c354a5cbb_2_500x500

A good person to go on how Logo should be done is @younite.

1 Like

Thanks so much! :)) I put the water there cause the plain green was just a bit odd and I felt it needed more to it. The other problems in the other hand were me being unorganised as I had alot going on, I’ll fix that in a bit, thanks again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ummm to make up for the water add shadow for the trees and the letter outlines.

1 Like