Feedback on First Logo

Hello, I made this logo concept (using my username as an example) and would like some feedback on it as this is my first time doing something like this.

(Yes it’s based from a HowToRoblox Tutorial, but I want to make it my own)

I understand the edges on the drop shadow are not completely flat and don’t line up in some areas but this is just an idea/concept.

I think I need more than just text, as I still have a lot of space to mess around with, but I don’t know yet.

Thanks in advance for any feedback/advice :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

This looks like the result of a HowToRoblox tutorial. Other than that, keep up the great work!

1 Like

It might be good to put a blurred in-game image in the background

2 Likes

Oops, I forgot to add that in, thanks for reminding me

Really Fantastic! The mistake which I have seen is that the “Humanoids” part, the Blue outline is going on the “Starter” Outline.
Take a look: image

Goodluck! :slight_smile:

Oh thanks, I’ll make sure to change that to white to fix the backing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If you want a better outline, just duplicate the starterhumanoid icon, fill it all white, resize it, and place it behind the starter humanoid icon. This will create a more molded look.

1 Like

A bit late but here’s some tips:

fix this curve at the bottom

remove the fill at the top of “starter” to give a varying shape.
add another drop shadow to the entire thing that is a bluish grey to give more of a 3d effect
use a higher resolution image, i usually use 3000px by 3000px, but you can use less, like 1000x1000
add an icon of some sort at the top of the text to increase the amount of detail visible
use a little more vibrant colours and avoid changing the aspect ratio of the text as “humanoid” looks a bit vertically stretched