Feedback on First UI Design

Hello fellow developers! I am a builder here on the Roblox Platform and have been for the past 5 years. Today, I decided I wanted to try something new, so I made a little UI design. Please keep in mind this is my first UI design, and I would like some feedback. Thank you!

This was made in Photoshop.

View The Design

4 Likes

Oops! I realized I have forgotten the “X” to close the gui, my bad.

For a first UI design, would say you’re gonna be able to make great and better designs in the future if you keep at it. The only suggestions I have are these.

AKA remove the random ‘CODES’ square at the bottom and move the drop shadow from the random ‘CODES’ square up to the redeem codes design.

The only reason why I would make these changes is because of two reasons, one being that the twitter bird is generally known for codes and second being that with the top text saying “FOLLOW @DXVYTT ON TWITTER FOR CODES” it should already tell the player what the UI is for.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for the response! I have been practicing a bit more and was confident enough to create a UI pack for others free of use. Here is the link if you’d like to see them: [ FREE ! ] Simulator UI Pack | Dxv