Feedback on Game Logo

Here is a logo for a RP game I am working on set in 1987 called Vice.
There is a watermark to prevent theft, ignore it when rating it.

1 Like

It looks very unique and matches the description of what you are going with! Although, I’m not a fan of the font personally because I feel like if you squint your eyes, you will not be able to see the text. Also the blue tree’s outline is very small and detailed. I suggest making the tree’s outline a bit bigger. But overall very impressive and interesting logo. I feel like if I was scrolling and saw this I would click it.

1 Like

Depending on what the game entails it does have that theme of a retro sort of style, I don’t know if that’s what your going for if not - try bringing up the color a bit it quite has a dark lighting color incorporated within it. Try including what the game is going to be perhaps put parts of your game within the background with the logo included in.

I would instead try decreasing the gray outline it does have a nice look but if your adding a background for this try making it match the color pallet and theme. The logo is decent for a old theme however it really comes down to what type of style your going for otherwise it should give information on what your game is about.

Looks good! I think the art style direction with the vaporwave aesthetic looks good. However the text is kind of hard to read and the grey on pink and grey on blue, etc doesn’t fit so well with the colors. Other than that it looks good!

1 Like

Looks fine, only problem; like @Wrvel suggested, the text should really be different.
(Have been trying to realize what that text has written for like 10 minutes now lol)