Feedback on GFX (Dynamic Sun)

I just made a gfx for my friend & I wanted some feedback on how I did for this gfx I hope you guys like it but please give me some HONEST FEEDBACK

Thank you for reading guys! Have a great day! :smiley:

4 Likes

no offense; i don’t like it. the lighting is uneven and it is unclear what he is standing on. both arms are clipping through his torso and the background makes no sense with the “foggy” looking floor.

what to do; heres the secret to even lighting: light behind them that is very bright, light at the lower area on the right, and light at the other upper area on the left side. i don’t really know what to say other than combine that with a nice HDRI, get a stage for him in blender, and dont photoshop a sky. it will make an awesome looking gfx

4 Likes

lighting, textures and background needs improvement

1 Like

Whats the 1 thing i’m lacking in gfx.

very much, but you’ll learn by the time

i think this a amazing gfx! great job!

At the start it’s a alright graphic I just feel like it doesn’t have a meaning? Try adding mountains or different objects out in the area are you going for those mountains that spoke through the clouds? If so try doing something like that.

As for your creation. It’s a very good start, and with practice and learning you’ll improve more further on this. Lighting as others have said is my main problem I think you should work on that a bit more.

There’s a ton of ways to make your graphic more attractive, but since I’m not no kind of GFX Designer I can’t really go into details about that, but this is what I got. You can add actual clouds in the background maybe sunrays, coming through it something to stand on like a (mountain) something in general placing other objects so the gfx doesn’t look boring will make an very huge change to it. You should play around more with the lighting to capture a realistic approach or something your wanting to achieve.

It’s great! Perhaps add more of a bright light to signify that he is looking at the sun?

Great work! :+1:
All I could recommend is fixing up the lighting a little bit.
Using a HDRI would be useful