Feedback on GFX!

Hey there!

I recently finished a graphic design and I’d like some feedback on it. These are some of the problems that I’m aware of and will fix in future graphic designs:

• Make the fire better
  • Improve on character posing

Thanks!
If you want to order a graphic design from me go here: [OPEN] Leeeee111 | Graphic Designer - #14

9 Likes

Yes. I agree with that, but I don’t think there’s much to do there. I think it doesn’t look good for me because there’s no shadows or something like that.

Nice gfx you made! Some things you could add the make your GFX better is some shadows and lighting. Give the cave some life while your at it. (unless you prefer not to) Also the cave looks like it cuts off into the sky
It’s sort of tossing me off give it some land so it won’t end abruptly into the clouds. Maybe add grass and trees in the front of the cave opening or some sort? This is a nice GFX anyways. I look forward to seeing more of your work :+1:

I like your concept, but your art is not as visually appealing as I believe it can be.

You lack use of visual effects which makes your art look very bland. What I recommend is you blend your background in with your environment, maybe make the sky darker seemingly dawn. Or, add a visual blur so it doesn’t effect your environment as much.

The character is not posed well. You should bend the limbs and make the character have some emotion. This overall makes your artwork more entertaining to look at.

Lastly, you have poor lighting effects. That fire should have some more light, and so should your environment. Be realistic, if you’re going to have a daytime background, you need more light in your cave.

All of what I just stated should improve your artwork by a lot. After such, your artwork will look basic, but yet visually appealing. If you want some help and go more in depth with visual effects that could make your artwork very similar to ones on front page games, I recommend you search up tutorials on YouTube. Good luck.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good so far!
But you could improve in the character posing and the face, which looks kind of unrealistic and for some reason sometimes it makes me laugh (lol)

You have potential on GFX! :smiley: :roblox_light: :happy3:

There is someone odd about Roblox’s head. My suggestion is that you lower Roblox’s head. Overall the GFX looks amazing!

The lighting is all natural, so I mean I don’t know xd. I was trying to go for a realisitic look, so I can understand why the character seemed boring. All the limbs are bended. As for the sky and background I just matched the color of the sky with the actual lighting itself.:slight_smile:

Going with realism, visual effects would be out of place to look at. I was thinking of adding some glowing gems and ores to the stone, but in the start of a cave would you really find that?

Thanks for the feedback!

Overall not bad. I think you should improve the position and expression of the character. Also improve shadow in the cave and the lighting caused by the torch. The clouds also need something to help it pop out. Overall pretty good.

Personally, this looks so cool. But I would recommend increasing the fire size as well as adding more environmental effects around the cave. Possibly some cobwebs? A Spider hanging from a string? Maybe a more scary face to make it seem more realistic? You should experiment some more with this, other than that, it’s brilliant :+1:

1 Like

You should definitely work on your shading and lighting, without those two your graphics looks weird and confusing to most. Those are some of the biggest aspects in how your GFX appears and looks to others and yourself.

2 Likes

Nice job! But you need to make the character a little bit serious and with a good pose cause everything else is nice. :woot: