Feedback on GFX

Hey everyone! Today I was bored (like usual) so I decided to make a GFX! So here it is:

Please give your opinions on this GFX. Is there anything I should change?

4 Likes

Nice GFX, maybe blend the background in a bit more but in my opinion 8.5/10

3 Likes

I think it’s a pretty cool design. The first thing I noticed was the cut, choppy outline of the character. This is most likely because you didn’t render with a transparent background and you tried to remove it after. My best advice for this is to look up the program version you’re using in google, and search how transparent background; this will help your graphics a ton! Also, the background is nice but it seems that the character is floating. Perhaps changing the background to something that has a floor for your character to stand on but also an amazing view to look at. Best of luck!

EDIT:
I just noticed the antlers that are torn apart but also still have some background. Making your background transparent before you render would fix this!

4 Likes

I like the concept, and the red sky background. The only thing is the choppiness as someone mention above. But overall, great job!

2 Likes

There is an outline to the character, who looks unusually tall/skinny which is not the norm for GFX. The background is very dark and this needs some color correction but otherwise it’s god

2 Likes

I know about the outline, I will be fixing that for my next GFX.

1 Like

The antlers are supposed to be torn apart. Void Antlers of Conflict - Roblox

Use the Dymanic-Sky add-on, green screen makes GFX look weird in my opinion.

You have the lighting spot-on though

1 Like

Ah, didn’t notice. But the background left in the antlers and the hair could be fixed by using a transparent background when rendering.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 1.05.53 PM

The transparent wasn’t working, I don’t use blender-render.

What program do you use? Sadly, I use blender so I can’t help with that but definitely look up your issues with your program or join a graphics community and see if anyone else uses your program.

I use blender too, I use cycles on it though.

You need to go under the camera icon > film > and check on transparent background.

Edges on your avatar are very rough.
The background is kinda, dark.
Maybe make the player a bit brighter to stand out more to the background.

Alright, I’m making it dark because in a real sunset you don’t stand out like your a god, your getting darker as the moon comes out.

The… moon emits light, it needs some style of shader on it to reflect this lighting.
also using blender for models is pointless. Just load an avatar in studio and screenshot it, implement into photoshop and crop around the edges.
heres an example of a thumbnail i have done, its also easier to paste in your own decal of a background to eliminate having to crop around the edges of a model.

Okay. (I knew the moon emits light btw.)

The choppy outline of the character is what I noticed. Anyways, other than that, it’s pretty decent!

1 Like

Mhm, if you check my brand new post I improved a lot.

The background should be lighter so the character doesn’t have a white outline around the legs. Otherwise it is a great GFX!