FeedBack on GFX

Hello everyone, I would like to share my first GFX I have made on the application “Blender” Because I have recently switched from Cinema 4d to Blender. I would like to recieve tips on how to reduce noise please and anything that you guys think could help me improve my GFX designs for the future. Also feel free to suggest editing softwares. Below is the GFX design I have made.

==============================================================================

==============================================================================
I have tried to get rid of noise by some Youtube videos, but feel free to list videos that could help reduce noise an help get around blender since I barely downloaded it and am new to it.

Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can use a denoise node, try searching it up on youtube.

1 Like

Quick question how can there be noise if it’s a GFX?

I didn’t know what to call it.

GFX can have noise though? Thats just a result of the rendering.

1 Like

Quick question. How do I add a denoise node?

Increase your render samples in the rendering settings.

Render settings → sampling → Render samples (400-500 usually gives a good result for me but you can experiment with it for the best results)

1 Like

It looks great but I recommend turning down the saturation because you can see a lot of grain. other than that keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

Looks lovely, really good use of lighting and I like the general aesthetic. To better your work it’d be good for you to denoise the scene, and if you’re wondering what it is its removing the spots and the staticy type things in your render.

1 Like

Use your GPU instead of your CPU when rendering.

the term “noise” in graphical design is like the grainy bits of the image that you see near the character’s forehead in this case
If I’m not mistaken, this is usually a result of the render being too much for the device to handle or the render is too low quality (other errors may happen too but these are the usual ones)
a fix would be to use gpu for cycles renders or just use eevee (not guaranteed to work though)

2 Likes