Feedback on GFX

Greetings Developers!

I’ve recently created a render for my High School I own and I need feedback.

82671289a6de75b3c1444a951557876a

Thanks!

{EDIT REGARDING LEFT EYE} The reason why the left eye looks like that is because the hair I used has a little swirl that makes it look weird.

4 Likes

I like it, it’s nice. I like how it makes the character look as if it is made out of plastic. I like the outfit aswell. (Sorry for using the word like a lot)

2 Likes

The render looks good. My suggestion is to keep the style of the outfit the same and not apply two styles. Don’t try to create another aesthetic on the outfit you have there. Here’s what I mean:

These are both two different things. In my opinion, you shouldn’t do that and instead just stick to one of those two aesthetics you’ve applied on the outfit.

Additionally…

One of the two eyes are a bit different. Was this intended?

Overall, the render looks nice. Good work! :+1:

2 Likes

Its nice but what is wrong with the left eye?

2 Likes

The hair that I used has a little swirl which covered the eye.

3 Likes

Also thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes

It looks really nice! One thing I would suggest is making the lighting on the character more even as well as maybe changing the material that the head is using, right now it looks too glossy, other than that though, nice work!

2 Likes

Alright! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

so your saying your using this render for your high school game? Im not sure that fits the theme.

Other than that the render looks good, Gradient backround is a nice touch and the quality is good.

Please explain in more details what are you going to use this for. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes