Feedback on GUI

Hello, I would be grateful for any feedback on this GUI I am working on. I’m testing out gradients.

1 Like

I like the fade effect on the buttons, but I don’t know how well the gradient works for the title. Also, I’m not sure what the confirm button does, but if it’s related to clicking the other buttons, I don’t think it’s needed to have.

1 Like

The camera remains fixed on the bunny until the player has selected everything and is ready to spawn into the game, they press confirm and have free control of their camera.

Oh okay, I see.

Maybe some color indicators when things are selected like the buttons being blue would look nice. In addition to this, I feel that the confirm button should look a little different from the other buttons as it looks like another option.

1 Like

How about this?

Yeah, I think the confirm is a lot clearer using a different color.

1 Like

I think a centered gradient on the title would look a bit better (transparent, white, transparent maybe?). Over all the UI looks really nice!

How is this?

I was thinking completely transparent around the edges to better match with the buttons below.

Its quite hard to do that for me because I dont fully understand the transparency sequence xD

I would put another text font and make it more colorful, my grade is 3/10

The GUI idea is cook, I like the design. It is a bit confusing, if this is the main menu to have these as your options, such as confirm. Fade could be different on the top GUI, that say’s “Welcome to Baseplate”. But overall good job!

1 Like

Wow! I love the guy a lot but maybe make the fonts more bigger!

1 Like

UI look great, i like the gradient fade you have there, i would make the font bigger., other than that good job.

1 Like