Feedback on Gun Model and Animation

Greetings, DevForum!
Me, @punkde, and @robloxguy9093ALT are currently projecting an upcoming, detailed FPS game and a notable friend has made the model gun for us, while @punkde made the animation. We appreciate some feedback on the model and/or any suggestions on how we can improve.

unknown (3)

10 Likes

I really like the overall shape of the gun but I’m not really understanding the theme or the way to use the gun very well. the yellow and black colour match looks a bit like bees so I’d assume it was some sort of sci-fi honey blaster or smth lol. however the model quality looks really promising! It’s nice to have friend to work together on a project! Goodluck!! :))

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I apologize if I didn’t further, but yes, it is sci-fi themed!

1 Like

the model quality and detailing is really good except for the place where the laser/plasma is stored, it looks kinda weird. the animation is way too jittery, does not show signs of smoothness, and just looks kind of weird. you can’t see recoil, and it just looks like he is trying to lift the gun up.

1 Like

The gun is suppose to act like the one is slime rancher

1 Like

I don’t know what that is, can you clarify?

Slime rancher isnt an fps. Its a farming game

1 Like