Feedback on Lobby

Hello! I am relatively new to the DevForums, and I am excited to learn more about this site and its features. I would like your feedback on my build. Also, if you could tell me what a build like this would usually go for!

Pictures

Thank you!
-PawsomeDev

10 Likes

4/10

It could use some buildings grass and maybe a waterfall also bushes.

This is great and all but it could use more detail than just a few trees a river and a shop.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Do you think I should add more terrain then? a.k.a Bushes, Grass, and Water

Yes of course that would be great.

I like your obby, but it’s kinda bland.
Try adding some more vegetation: grass, flowers, bushes.
Other than that your lobby looks pretty good.

1 Like

I agree with @vAshinaa that this build is somewhat bland. Maybe you could add like a mini obby or something to keep players entertained.

2 Likes

It feels a little bit boring.

Its a square with trees and a single small river. The build looks nice, but it just feels kind of empty. Assuming this is a lobby in which players will wait during intermissions or in between games, I would suggest making the lobby a little bit larger, with more areas for the player to explore and play with. Simple things like trampolines, obbys, minigames can make a lobby much more exciting.

Other than that, welcome to the developer forums. Make yourself at hope and don’t be afraid to ask for help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a really cute map actually!

It’s simple, but in my opinion maybe a little to simple. What if you added some small can-collided grass parts, bushes, flowers to give the ground a little more life. Maybe add a few more vacant shops/buildings to make it a little more lively as well! You also might be able to add some cute vines on the rocks as well!

• IDEA: Since it’s more in the fall/winter seasons, you can try to color the trees different fall-themed shades as well!

Overall I love what you did with this, the variety of different tree types are adorable :- ) - but I don’t think the price on this would be very high since it’s a fairly simple build!

1 Like

Not a huge fan of part trees and part grass and all that stuff, I think its fine just lacks in detail mainly on the ground and seems to stick to a variation of textures.

I personally think you should add more vegetation to your build. As well as something to keep the player entertained like an obby or a place to explore.

1 Like