Feedback on lobby

. Greetings

Hiya, I am developer of Vertill Dance studios, lately I haven’t been too motivated to fix up my Dance studio however I have been working on a lobby, in which users will spawn in upon joining the game, what do you think of this lobby? Please list details if you decide to give feedback. I know the wall in the hall is not anchored.

11 Likes

Great lobby! Looks like a professional business room! The room really fits it’s color!
Though may I add may you please add some sofas there! Though in general, your work is high quality and I like it!

2 Likes

I love it! But it looks like something is missing. Perhaps you can add more pots and signs. I also think a proper door and a sofa would give this build some life.

Good luck! :grinning:

1 Like

Add sofas, it looks like an office building so put like an employee of the month plaque then put the developers on it.

1 Like

The text looks badly placed, no offense. You should fix it to make it look more appealing.

1 Like

I love it! I just think either the room is too big or the room is a little empty. Definitely more things can be added to take place of the lack of space, but other wise it looks great!

1 Like

Looks great! I think the lighting needs some improvement and it could use some more props but overall really nice!

1 Like

Maybe textures add some textures on the walls? just like you did on the floor. Also the text on the wall looks displaced. By the way, neat work

1 Like

Looks really nice! Maybe add some more stuff to make it a bit more fancy :slight_smile:

1 Like