Feedback on Lobby

Hey all. Hope you’re having a nice day/evening I just wanted to ask what else could I add to this lobby for simulator I’m making and just some feedback like how can I make it better etc.
Thanks!

https://gyazo.com/810fcbb8539e4752d6f52e63dad49bed < Image

2 Likes

Hm, let’s see. Your build looks very simple. You should finish it first, then come back and show us your results so we can judge the whole thing. Right now it just looks like 4 paths to… plain grass? Please finish your build, then I’ll add on to help.

3 Likes

Alright, thanks. [30 Characters]

2 Likes

At the moment, it looks very bland and unfinished, I have a few ideas that can improve it a lot:

Fountain or statue:

Where all the paths colide at the middle, would be the perfect place for a fountain or even a statue, leaving it blank makes it look very empty. It’s like having a house, but having no furniture in it.

Trees:

That one tree to the left is looking very lonely! Maybe add more trees inbetween the other paths.

Benches:

For decoration, maybe add a bench to make it look realistic and comfortable.

2 Likes

I recommend adding more greenery like trees, grass, flowers, bushes, etc. You can also add houses, shops, buildings and some rocks to make it more lifelike, another thing I would suggest doing is to add more detail around the map since it’s really simple and plain I would try working on it a bit more and try thinking what kind simulator you’re trying to make, because all I see is a pathway one tree and that’s pretty much all.

Overall, I can’t really say anything else because it’s a bit too early in development to make a post and ask for feedback, I would try to finish your lobby so we can provide you with feedback.

1 Like

Like what others had said, you haven’t finished it yet, so i would suggest looking up other people’s lobby. What i have found is that Houses and shop is added by most developers

1 Like

Well, the shape of the lobby looks very impressive. May I suggest though you add some benches and even if you like, a great statue(depends on which the game is about).
In all, I really think your round-shaped lobby looks very interesting, keep up the fine work.

1 Like