Feedback on Logo!

Hi everyone!

I’m usually a scripter but I decided to take up GFX recently. However, I was also interested in text logos and I just created one in five minutes. Please tell me your feedback! :slight_smile:

Logo

images (1)

I made this in Photopea in around 5 minutes, the image that the text is clipped on is a free google image as I’m not exactly good enough to create my own effects. :joy:

3 Likes

I think is good, but will look better with a line outline

3 Likes

The logo is insightful as to where you are right now as Graphics Designer.

I think if you wanted to make a substantial logo or icon you should invest more time in making it look perfect.

The lining between the O, G, and last O is pretty tight! You might want to add extra spacing so those letters aren’t so scrunched up together.

Right now, the logo is just fairly simple text masking an image in the background with a bit of a bevel effect. If you can dedicate and chip in extra time into your weekly schedule, just practicing logo creation and re-making other people’s logos, I think you would get pretty far.

I know many designers who use a lot of reference images of actual logos and just copy over them, delete the reference, then try re-making that logo from scratch as a way to practice getting better. Others might even merge multiple references together to create amazing references.

Pretty much: References are your friend.

I know that you are just starting, but if you keep practicing, as long as there is substantial amount of progress, you can start progressing in logo design. There will be times that frustration will come to your avail, but as long as you keep pushing and making progress, you will eventually overcome the frustrations that you encounter.

1 Like