Feedback on Low Poly House

Hi y’all, I just created a casual low-poly house and I would like some feedback on it. Thanks, have a great day! It’s not the best, but hey atleast it’s better then my first one.

Another variation…

6 Likes

That’s really good. I think you should add smoke effects coming out of the chimney, and change the color of the window frames to the same color as the door frame. Other than that, this looks fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll definitely take that into consideration. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey! This low poly house is great! Much better with the added bricks, it looked a bit flat before. I love the style of your build, the additional levels coming out of the roof, the chimney, and round window! Great job! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks, that means a lot :smiley:

1 Like

Looks good, reminds me of hello neighbor.
Symmetry is crucial… the bottom windows look quite off. I’d add make the windows less bright blue and more natural and add a glaze. Goodjob

1 Like

The window coloring for the neon portions look very out of place and the bright yellow ladder looks a bit odd as well. However, the house itself looks awesome.

1 Like

Very good! The window color definitely should be less bright and maybe a less noticeable color because it is very distracting and not very pleasant to look at.

1 Like

Sorry if I made any spelling errors. I typed this on phone.