Feedback On Low Poly Tree + Bushs

Hey Hey! This Is The First Time I Made Something In Blender (excluding renders) And I Today Made A Tree And A Few Bushes Please Give Feedback You Can Be Harsh!!

2 Likes

I think this is a great start. Perhaps by adding branches, and a little more randomness to the tree you could really bring this tree to life and give it lots of character!

1 Like

Need’s to be more… smoother, Don’t be too harsh on making it like a tree, make it without spikes.

1 Like

For your first low poly tree it’s a alright tree since your more of a beginner i think there should be more leaves and many different sizes and shapes. In my opinion you could improve the trunk. Right now it looks slightly straight looking maybe have like a twist in the trunk maybe have it leaning to the side a bit, changing up things could improve it.

Maybe try placing branches and have different shapes other than just one shape. The leaves look a bit big for the size of the trunk. I think you could add some branches at different heights -angles make the leaves not have a transparent look. I’m not a fan of the color you’ve chosen if your going for a fall theme?

Just like the picture below, if you want a little realism to it, consider adding some leaves and even branches whatever suits your liking:

a

1 Like