Feedback on lowpoly buildings

hello! Im making some simplystic low poly buildings for my speedrunning game “noob run 2” and its city stage part of the map. The style of the game is cartoon low poly type. I want some feedback on the buildings ive made so far for it,

Store

Very original cafe and donut shop

gun shop

overpriced hospital

il update this topic when i make more buildings

disclaimer: these are ment to be low detailed becouse in the game you will just run past them and but still add variations to the city

3 Likes

The store is kinda meh, and the hospital is ok, but apart from that i really like it!

1 Like

Your low poly building are amazing i should say

1 Like

I love the simplist-not-too-much-materials style you are using on this buildings. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it looks great for its intended purpose. You have put enough to make the scenery look fun to run through with plenty of variation to keep it interesting. I agree, keep it up!

1 Like

For one, the ‘noob mart’ building looks professional and really looks like a mini-mart in my opinion, and maybe just add some sort of store logo for the orange part of the store.

Maybe move the word ‘Noob Mart’ a little bit lower, and add a logo for your mart, to make it look more better.

Honestly, though, I appreciate your cafe and donut shop, it really looks like similar to a classic donut shop we see in most cities.

As for your gun store, maybe add some windows for the front part of it, as it lacks windows, and most stores have windows on it’s front parts similar to your cafe, donut shop, and mart earlier.

As for your hospital great job, though maybe you could make those arches have a white color,
similar to the color of the arch in the photo,

Change the color to white similar to this…

Overall, the architectures of the models looks really good, and professional looking, and your work looks really good, just make small minor changes for it, and your all set.

3 Likes

good job. Here are my suggestions:

1. for the small words on the hospital, make them larger
  2. for guns r us, make each later closer to each other, no size change needed.
  3. figure out a way for the noob mart wall textures to look less blurry and stretched.
    Otherwise, great!
1 Like

thank you so much for the feedback, il be making all those changes, i never thought of the stuff you mentioned

1 Like

thank you so much for the suggestions, il be keeping them in my mind