Feedback on map I am making

Hi there,
this is a map i made, and ya.

give as much criticism, as it’s my first completed map no joke

https://www.roblox.com/games/6876682302/Fireball-Chaos?refPageId=c3715fd5-0f8d-4374-ad30-446fd635c923

3 Likes

First of all, for a first completed map, it’s very good!

I just noticed the glass roof, you could remove that to make the map feel more open and alive.

The first thing you could do is make the final line of mountains have a much more randomized scale. Make some larger and some smaller to give the map depth.

You should also add more trees, make some larger ones as well. I think it would be neat to add a waterfall near the creek.

Don’t be afraid to fill up the map with different assets and details!

I really hope these suggestions help you :relaxed:

2 Likes

Look good but I have a few things to say,

1. I’m not sure what this is, if its meant to be a puddle, try matching its color to the water and make it less spherical

2. The map’s colors are very conflicting, some of the trees are more vibrant, some are more dull and the terrain of the map is all dull. try and keep it more consistent.

3. If the part on the roof is meant to keep you from jumping out, make it transparent, it looks odd having a gray part as your sky. If its supposed to be a cave, make the map have less vegetation and more dull coloring alongside some better lighting, which leads me into my list critique.

4. The lighting, there are virtually no shadows or lighting improvements, make the lighting fit the scene better.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
Yes, the glass part was supposed to act like a “orange sky.”

Alrighty. Thank you so much for the feedback. I will for sure work on that!

1. Fix the river, maybe add a tunnel leads to the source?
  2. Maybe add a pond or a waterfall to it.
1 Like
  • I’m not sure what’s going on with the skybox. It feels very claustrophobic.

• The mushrooms look a bit strange. I think you need to add some more detail or change the shape.

• Add some lighting.

• Make the flag part thinner. It seems to be too thick for the pole.

• The terrain is a bit lumpy and I think the water should be running right to the end of the map.

Apart from those small things, the style is really nice, most of the models look good, and you’ve done a good job for your first map :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback, I will work on that.

1 Like