Feedback On Mountainside Showcase

I just did a showcase for fun, it took approximately 8 hours. What are your opinions on it?
picture:

edit: more pictures!

game link: Mountain Showcase - Roblox
Note: There is other stuff out of bounds, since this is not a dedicated game, I just did it here.

11 Likes

In 8 hours you made this… dang, I need to step up my building game! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s awesome!

3 Likes

I love it! It could use some textures to spice things up though. The terrain is textured but not the bridge which makes it look a little outta place

4 Likes

also, this was my inspiration:

I decided to go with more of a modern look (the train tracks, the the grass, etc.)

1 Like

Agreeing with @Aocule It needs more textures, other than that it’s awesome!

Keep up the awesome work :+1: :heart:

I like the overall use of lighting and effects implemented very pleasing to look like. Give the bridge more details such as the ladder or possibly try removing the parts throughout the bridge if you’re making a city type bridge place more support underneath the build to make it more appealing. This would go along way if you plan on finishing this showcase up later down the line.

I’d give the trees a more natural shape all trees aren’t straight looking variety add angles, different shapes probably with a more realistic trunk texture if you’re going for that approach.

It’s a good build best of luck completing it, I’m interested in seeing the final product.

It’s already a beautiful build that you made. The lighting really complements the serenity feel of the game making the overall images shown feel tranquil. In regards to improvements, I think you can detail the cliff side more. Perhaps add patches of flat land descending down gently. On those flat areas at the ends of the cliff side you can add more trees or potentially flowers if you are up for that. In the empty grassland you could maybe add a small cabin, chopped logs, and/or garden.

Overall, the build is magnificent, good job!

1 Like