Feedback on my Admin Panel UI

Yeah, I’m going to fix that up! Thank you for the feedback. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Have you scripted it? it looks pretty good

1 Like

I like it, it has a nice feel to it. The text and the boxes can seem off in some place as they don’t really feel evenly placed, as a the layout can be all over the place, leaving a lot of unnecessary empty space.

Other than that, it looks really good. (wouldn’t mind a dark mode, it looks like the type of UI that would fit great with that.) :+1:

Looks great! May I ask why it says Chill Raider, Immigrant, and Border Director? The announcement box should be a bit bigger.

Yeah! I plan on fixing it up some. :smile:

Check out this. Feedback on my UI :heart:

@index_l I plan on scripting it and maybe giving the model for free.

1 Like

this would be helpful if you make it for free. Thanks!

I may make it for free. But I need to fix a few things up! :smile: :heart:

I think it looks nice! One suggestion I would take in consideration is whenever somebody gets banned, muted, or kicked have an option where they can write out a reason with the evidence if they would like.

Other than that, Out of 1-10, I would give it a 10!

I think dark mode would be a wonderful feature. I’ll probably use dark mode myself, lol.

1 Like

This is just page one. I’m working on page two today! :smile:

It looks cute and awesome!! I liked it!

1 Like

It’s pretty good, some of the text doesn’t seem aligned. Personally, I’m not a fan of how bright it is. Maybe add something like a light/dark mode option.

1 Like

This looks amazing! I really hope you open-source this panel in case you scripted it.

Very good work!

1 Like

Yeah, I plan on doing that and fixing it more!

Good job, I really like it, Ember! Looks like it is really easy to navigate the interface, which is a great thing!

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

From what I can recognise, the ‘CLOSE’ button on every tab isn’t centred accurately on the bar. I can also see that it’s size is inconsistent throughout the design. The title located on the automod frame also seems to be incorrectly centred. Apart from that, everything else looks great. Keep up the astonishing work!

Thank you! I plan on fixing all that stuff up. :smile: :heart:

the buttons in “MODERATION” have uneven text size/barely fit in their frame;
the icons in “SELECT YOUR TOOL” have alpha leaking artifacts, an unclean, downscaled feel, different styles/color palettes;
every gray background frame has an unnecessary amount of space and generally the layout is very distanced apart;
the black title text for each window does not contrast very well with the blue, neither does the strip right below it;
you could lower the roundedness of the corners in your white frames;
the “CLOSE” button, again, has unfilled space;
the “WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ANNOUNCE?” TextLabel does not align horizontally with your TextBox, neither does “LOCAL MODIFICATION” in “MODERATION”;
the “AUTOMOD” title is not centered vertically;
milder colors for the “AUTOMOD” tab would be preferred in my opinion;
use a wider variation of fonts (gotham is my go-to)

1 Like