Feedback on my advertisment

I’m creating an ad for a bakery group, and I’m wondering what I could do to improve this ad. Honestly, I think it looks kind of odd, but I’m not sure why.

5 Likes

Hello, is there any way we can see the whole ad? And what I can see it’s fine if your going for this sense of theme directed at players who are at a certain age or in a certain group of players which will play the game.

The middle image graphic is kind of odd due to the mixture created not going directly into the bowl or thats how it seems. Also in some places the white outline is bit too much.

But overall it’s a good ad

1 Like

I love the colour, it’s very bold and eye-catching! I love the outline of the different objects and how you aren’t just using “ROBLOX” characters, you’re using symbols which is cool! I think this ad will mainly lure an audience that loves working, especially at cafes. But nothing too professional, if I’d to rate it 10/10! It’s crazy good! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can see the whole ad if you click on the image. I’m going to aim for several age groups, so I’m making more than one ad. This is supposed to attract a younger audience, about 8-11 year olds. I feel like a 3 pixel sized outline is the perfect size, so I think I should just change the icons so it fits better. That will take some time, but here’s the middle image fixed so it goes into the bowl.

Yes, sorry I can see now. To be fair the outline is great colour as it doesn’t mix with the background. The images and text are simple and that’s all you need for a great ad, as it’s catchy and eye catching.

And I am guessing this group is more a store/bake sale group due to the last image. Instead of chair and table it could be a half eaten product that you would sell next to some money? Just a idea, but anyways as said before great ad.

2 Likes

Hello, C_onfident!

• The ads look alright to me, however just like alex said the middle image. Looks a little off i would suggest you make the bowl part a different color, so the the stuff goes inside the bowl correctly. I would suggest you fix some of the white lines on. The cashier a bit more it’s a little to much!!

• On the third image i would also re-size the chair a bit more. They look a little high to the table part, you could also add some details on to the table…

Over all it looks really, good i would just fix these two ads a bit more!!

2 Likes

This definitely looks a lot better, thank you!

1 Like

Is the top one looking better?

3 Likes

Good colors, well at all it’a awesome.

1 Like

It looks really good however you could, add some more details to it.

• On the cash register the lock looks like a button, i would suggest you add one of those lock keys to it!
    Image%2C

• And on the second image you should center the bowl. A bit more as you can see it looks a little not centered with the text part!!
    Screenshot

1 Like

I don’t think there is anything wrong with it. I think it is good. But I think you should put the group name in one of the corners small but not too small, so no one can copy it and claim it as there own.

—StompyDonut426
Builder

1 Like

Your advertisement looks nice. The vibrant colours are definitely an eye-catcher. I also like how you used pictures instead of Roblox characters, which appear on most ads. You should put a watermark somewhere, so that another group doesn’t steal on it. Good work.

Contrast issue in the last section of the advertisement ( “Be a customer” )

It’s hard to see with the purple background. Never pick colors using the color picker, use a color palette instead but overall the advertisement is really catchy to me. Probably around 8/10

For starters, the advertisement is great and eye-catching. However, where it says “Be a Customer” it is a little hard to see due to the purple background. Also another thing about the bowl in the middle it seems to look like it is dripping in front of the bowl, all the other drops are outlined in white, however, this one is not.

20%20AM
The advertisement is amazing, keep up the great work! 8/10

1 Like

You should design your advertisement with CTR rates in mind, I would recommend running this advertisement as it is for around 1000 Robux as a demo test run to see how many clicks you get. If your rate is below 1% then you might want to redesign your advertisement to get more people to click it.

If you offer something to them within the advertisement or give them a reason to click it, you will be much more successful with your advertisement. I’d suggest that before asking for proper feedback.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips. I’ll keep that in mind and run it in a few days.