Feedback on my another soundtrack

i tried my best to make a flawless beat, but i think i will take a break now

edit: i tried to fix the transition at 1:14 and added some piano at 1:30 to make it less “repetetive”

2 Likes

It sounds pretty nice, i like how gradually more instrumentation is added and how the dynamics gradually gets louder however at the 1:14 mark the stop i think needs refining. It does not sound very natural and potentially adding a low/high synthesiser sound at the stop point will help separate it, i can see this music being used as background music in several games but i think some points need refining such as the breaks.

The song does get somewhat repetitive and potentially adding ‘stray’ notes from certain instruments could add uniqueness to each stage of the song.

But other than that good work!

2 Likes

i edited the audio a bit, added some piano and tried to fix the transition. i think its a bit better now

2 Likes

It sounds good, i think the change to the transition at 1:14 has made that change more natural and the piano at 1:30 makes the song less repetitive, is it perfect? No but that is to be expected however there i room for improvement which i think will gradually form the song into a better piece as you improve it.

1 Like

i cant really improve the song because as soon as i close my fl studio its over. im using the demo version so i cant open my old projects until i get the full version

1 Like

Well damn thats a shame, if thats the case i would use a free music studio until you can get what you want. Some alternatives could be Band Lab, Audacity and potentially garage band if you can get it (i think its free…).

1 Like