Feedback on my artworks

Here are some simple quick warmups I’ve done earlier, but they can be shown as examples of how I perform commissions inside DevForum, since I just opened them and its availability is still on.
What do you think of these illustrations below? I’m open with criticisms and feedbacks!

9 Likes

You have a very unique style that’s really vibing with me, there are somethings I find offsetting tho. For the first image I would adjust the left leg(left of the viewer) to be a bit thick and coming out from behind the hand to add that depth and make sure it’s not getting cut off by the hand. I would also change the composition a bit so that the hands surround the fire more so it looks like he created it and he’s not approaching it. The 2nd image idk about the signature placement, it’s kinda distracting and takes away from the image. The tail of the dragon, just the very end of it, looks wonky and looks like child scribbled it; just the very end where it bends after the fire, the other parts are fine. I think it’s the mix that it bends almost a perfect 90 degrees and changes thickness.

4 Likes