Feedback on my building game

Hi! So I have recently started making my own building game and I was wondering if anyone would like to play the game and give me some feedback on what I have made so far! The game is not finished yet and fairly basic but I just want to be sure that I am not missing any bugs or glitches before continuing. I don’t really have screenshots of the game at the moment because I have not built anything special yet. Also if you have made anything cool, do not hesitate to send me a screenshot I would love to see your creations!

Here is the link to the game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/6834006649/Voxel-World

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Looks really good, only thing I have to say is, add a keybind so you can click and hold to maybe fill in a whole role of blocks, instead of clicking one by one. Other than that, looks good wonderful job! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There is an issue where I just keep clicking in one spot and like 1000 blocks get put in that one space, maybe something you might wanna fix. Love the free cam mode! :grinning:

That’s an amazing idea, I will be adding it to the game tonight! Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Ooh I see I will be fixing that tonight as well, should not take too long. Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

This is great, but to make some things easier, You should add a drag feature, When you drag it fills in. Right now it makes a super broken line.

I will give it a try after I fixed some bugs. Currently there is a .15s delay between placing blocks, so if you move your mouse too fast it will make a broken line. Thanks for testing the game! :slight_smile: