Feedback on my cabin

A cabin build I did; I would like to know how much you would buy it for and any feedback is appreciated.

17 Likes

Maybe a rocking chair on the patio?

5 Likes

I appreciate the feedback. I will make sure to do that.

1 Like

Looks good. There are a lot of windows, the roof looks ? weird ? and the window at the top is sticking out a bit too much and the increments are not correct. The stairs might have the same issue and the cylinders (railing) are colliding too hard. It might just be the perspective, but the door on the right looks like it leads right back outside as the porch ends there and I can’t see any building behind it. Hope this helps

4 Likes

I made this cabin mostly for showcase; it does not have an interior. I will fix the top window and the collisions. Thank you for the feedback, it really helps.

1 Like

You might want to move the door somewhere else, as it looks like it leads you to the back. Otherwise, it’s not bad.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! The doors are supposed to lead to the back. (Well it was like that in the reference photo anyway).

1 Like

I’d recommend adding some textures or experiment with different types of materials. Otherwise I really like it!

3 Likes

Thank you! (30 charactersssssss)

1 Like

Looks good but I think the windows are too bright.

2 Likes

I’ll turn the transparency lower to make it less bright. Thank you for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It looks pretty good overall. But there are many things you need to fix. First of all, the top window sticks out of the roof and is not sized correctly. Second of all, the lighting is good, but can be better. Third of all, the lake’s color looks weird and is too reflectant. Hopefully my feedback helps!

4 Likes

Thank you for taking your time to go through my build. I’m currently working on fixing the top window; I’ll fix the water’s properties. Can you tell me what else to do for the lighting, that would help a lot.

2 Likes

Try to make the lighting brighter, maybe play around with it and see which number for the lighting would look best on it, alright?

2 Likes

Love the layout and design it’s nice.

If that’s the door on the left I think it can be more improved as it looks like a window. I suggest adding a door handle maybe add a frame to it. In my opinion, the windows on the door look out of place maybe a square window on the door could work maybe a few objects on the porch chair, plants, wood - logs. And the windows look nice, try placing one in the middle of the door.

Add some a chimney to the roof of the cabin because it does look rather plain. I’d also recommend adding objects to the cabin maybe consider placing some environmental plants throughout the map such as rocks, variety of trees, bare tree, and more.

1 Like

I really love the detail of the house. The fence design is really good too!

1 Like

Thank you all for the great feedback!

Props could be added onto the building to give it more pop like earlier mentioned, chairs, or tables, or cans, etc.

And the railing system could have a bit more details to it, try thinking of an intricate design instead of just cylinders for the rails.

Hello there! Just a couple small suggestions for you, hope they help you out.

Terrain: From the image, the terrain has a almost flat feel to it, adding small, large or any size of hill, mountain, ditches, etc can really add that small detail for a good showcase game.
Lighting: Make sure that all lighting effects are perfectly in line with the games concept, purpose, build, location and overall feel for that extra realism effect.
House: I like the simplistic design, it doesn’t go overboard, nor does it go under, however I would suggest possibly a redo on the colouring of the windows, it looks a bit too bright and yellowish, dim it down a little.
Environment: Finally, adding more details like rocks, bushes, etc can really go a long way. Even change tree colours, textures and sizes can help out with a variety feeling.

It looks quite nice! I always like some NPC’s to really just show that it’s a lively place.