Feedback on my clothing

Hi! I am ocean! I am a clothing designer, I have started designing a month ago and I need some feedback on these! :smiley:

Thanks!

12 Likes

It looks Amazing!
I think the line should be little on to the shoulders.
image|179x101
the red box should be in the green box. I hope i helped. (i am new dev forum member)

3 Likes

Really nice for your first month. Did you make that skirt line art yourself? If so, great job! If not, I’d suggest to stay away from using anyone else’s assets when trying to learn or practice. I also suggest that you experiment with textures to spice things up

4 Likes

With the second one, be careful in future with shading in the chest region as it can result in ban as it is against Roblox TOS, especially when that obvious. Your shading is good for a month experience, but you still have a lot to learn.

I offer my services as a clothing designer as a mentor. If you would like me to mentor and teach you more about designing, I have lessons and plans already made to help you. If you are interested, send me a PM, I will await your message.

Also goes to others; if you are a clothing designer or wanting to learn and are interested in my services as a mentor/ teacher, PM me! *It is free, not paid.

9 Likes

I made the skirt line art myself :smiley: Thanks for the feedback!

4 Likes

omg why is this so good!!! One thing I would recommend is on the skirt, making it less of a line at the end if the skirt but more flowy with curved squiggly lines, that’ll give it a more realistic finished look

1 Like

They’re really good! I love the shading you used, the only thing I’d say as a next step is to ork with more details and texture! I tend to outline clothes a lot, use Gaussian Blur to 1-2 and turn the opacity down!! :3 For ideas and pngs I use Pinterest and Weheartit! :yellow_heart:

For me it’s quite plain due to a lack of defined shading. It sort of looks blurry and is overall quite underwhelming. That being said with mono colour dresses with no features there’s not much else you could have done.

1 Like