Feedback on my fictional SCP:F group's GFX and logo... and maybe lore

Hello! I am working on a fictional SCP:F game. I’ve made some GFX and logo for it.

DELTA RESEARCH AGENCY
Lore: We are researching for humanity to stay alive with unknowns.

Delta Research Agency was founded in 1946 to research reality, or at least the fabric of it. Started with a group of scientists, We have expanded into an Agency that spread to all corners of the world, known or unknown. With the discovery of abnormal entities and the capturing of them, we can now research technologies and weapons that are to the rest of the world fictionary, able to destroy the world with a single button.

But with that, we also learned that the world governments and other forces using entities for their personal interests will be catastrophic.
After the cold war, it became clear that we had to keep these things safe, away from the rest of humanity, stored in a chamber where they could never be used for evil intentions.
Unfortunately, there are still forces trying to destroy our work over the ages, the KGB, and the [DATA REMOVED], to release those monstrous creatures to the world hoping to achieve their goal, but we shall hold, we shall stand to protect humanity.
We understand that we’re David in the fight against the giant in our own story, so we have to stay strong, united, and prepared. We shall hold the chaos forces back no matter the cost, we are the only ones able to protect humanity.

Game Thumbnail Logo:
Gamepass Logos:

5 Likes

Wow looks cool!

!!!
Great work!

2 Likes

Looks very nice. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes