[Feedback] on my first build

What can I do to make it better??

2 Likes

Making it more aligned, for example connecting the arms/making them symmetric. I don’t really know what you want the outcome to be. But it does need a bit of improvement. It really depends on what you were aiming for.

2 Likes

Thx for the feedback :grinning: it helps alot

1 Like

I have no idea what your aiming for but it looks like a person (specifically a noob?) but im just going to spout out some ideas and you can just use them if you want it all depends on what your going for.

• I guess you could use more parts to create more limbs
  • You can add more parts to make it have more depth
  • You can add some extra stuff on stuff like maybe add some horns or tentacles? or maybe a glove if you want
2 Likes

Honestly it doesn’t look terrible for a very first build. If you’re modeling it after a roblox character you can try rounding off the edges of the part(one valid way would be to union negative wedges on each edge). Not only is this how regular roblox characters are modeled, it will also add some depth. The head as well is usually less of a sphere and more of a cylinder with rounded edges. The default head mesh can be found rather easily using the toolbox. The arms as well don’t usually extend at a 45 degree angle, and are the same width as the rest of the body. Like others have said, symmetry in builds can really make a visually appealing difference.

Remember: These suggestions are valid if you were trying to recreate a roblox character model, but if you wanted to achieve something more original feel free to. Being creative and learning from yourself is all part of the experience! Hope this helped!

1 Like